One World Arts is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator to help us build on ongoing partnerships and search for new partners and sponsors. The position would initially be for 10 hours, with possibility of extension, at a rate of pay of $20/hour.
- Learning about One World Arts and the organization’s partnership and sponsorship history
- Reviewing and updating One World Arts’ Partners and Sponsors Database
- Identifying, researching and compiling data on prospective partners and sponsors
- Contacting current and prospective partners and sponsors to explain One World Arts’ goals and negotiate mutually-beneficial partnership opportunities, including available and/or proposed benefits and deliverables
- Documenting communications with partners and sponsors and reporting results to the One World Arts Board of Directors
- Performing other duties and tasks related to coordinating partnerships and sponsorship
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent coordination and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience in database management and data entry
- Fluency in both English and French, written and oral, is strongly preferred
- Familiarity and contacts with Ottawa’s not-for-profit sector and business communities is an asset
- 2+ years experience (volunteer or paid) working in Community Development, Community Outreach, Project Management, Communications, or Arts Administration in the not-for-profit sector is preferred
- Familiarity and/or experience volunteering with One World Arts and/or the One World Film Festival is an asset
To apply, send your CV and a brief cover letter to Susan Mintz at email@example.com by Monday, April 24, 2017 at 5PM.